Sunday, September 09, 2007

Spices of Life


We're in the first week of september already, and with my dog's snoring, I'm writing this blog...

Waking up after 7 hours sleep.... got home at 3am last night and only woke up with a heavy head due to some alcoholic drinks I gulped last night. Friends asked me to go clubbing as it's the last week before Ramadhan starts, during which no club is opening like normal. So blowfish there we went...
It was a great club, actually, met some friends from the office too, many good looking people. Spotted some jakarta's celebrities also.. But in that place, actually you're on your own, you're alone inspite of all the music, people. You're just personal. Or am I wrong?

Anyway, it's september, we're 3.5 months away from 2008.
I'm opening my heart after the terrible incident last month and well, what can I say.. need to open my eyes, and brain though. I can not accept everyone who likes me, right? I mean, it's a very difficult thing to explain, but it's a dream comes true when the person you like, likes you back.. But things do not always happen that way. We like a person who doesn't feel the same, or vice versa.. And it's normal, it's the spices that adds up to our food of life..



No comments: